DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT POLICY (DMCA)
It is our strategy to react to clear notification from supposed copyright encroachment. If you observed that your protected innovation rights have been encroached upon by one of our clients, we demand that you send us a legitimate warning. All notifications ought to consent to the notice prerequisites of the DMCA. You must provide the following data:
- Recognize yourself as either: The proprietor of a copyrighted work(s), or An individual “approved to follow up in the interest of the proprietor of a selective right that is purportedly encroached.”
- Distinguish the copyrighted work professed to have been encroached.
- Distinguish the material that is professed to encroach or to be the subject of the encroaching movement and that will be evacuated or access to which is to be incapacitated by giving me the specific area of the encroaching document.
- Give us the web address under which the connection has been distributed.
- Give your contact data which incorporates, your complete name, address, and phone number.
(For additional details on the data required for legitimate warning, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c) (3).)
- You ought to know that, under the DMCA, inquirers who make distortions concerning copyright encroachment might be subject to harms brought about because of the expulsion or obstructing of the material, court expenses, and lawyer’s charges.
A legitimate warning must contain the data above, or it may be ignored.
Send warnings to [email protected]
If it’s not too much trouble, permit up to 2 business days for an email reaction. Thanks